The Pastoral Care Committee provides spiritual, emotional, and practical support to church members during difficult times in their lives. Here are some of the ways we care for each other:
- Our church has a robust Bereavement ministry that supports members through the loss of a loved one.
- Our prayer team that prays confidentially for anyone or any issue sent to them at .
- Our prayer quilts team sews small prayer blankets, which are given out to people who have gone through surgery or endured a loss. The blankets are blessed in church, and then church members are invited to tie knots in threads in the blanket as they pray for the member.
- Our meals team makes and delivers meals to those who need it post-surgery or post-childbirth.
- We schedule forums throughout the year on pressing issues, such as how to care for a relative with dementia.
To learn more about this ministry, email .