The members of Good Samaritan love fellowship, which is another way of saying we love to party. Our Community Life team plans and hosts a number of fellowship events throughout the year. Here are some of our typical offerings:
- Coffee and fellowship after our 10 a.m. service on Sundays is a great way to meet new people.
- Family Movie Nights draw movie lovers of all ages for snacks and a movie.
- The end-of-summer picnic at a local park attracts a lot of families and offers fun for all ages.
- We host community dinners at least three times per year.
- Our Memorial Receptions team prepares food and decorations for people who are having a memorial service at the church.
- The Men's and Women's Groups offer frequent fellowship, outings, and formation offerings such as retreats.
To learn more about this ministry, email .