The members of Good Samaritan love fellowship, which is another way of saying we love to party. Our Community Life team plans and hosts a number of fellowship events throughout the year. Here are some of our typical offerings:
- Summer brunches after church on Sundays. Each Sunday in July, two ministries host a very filling brunch.
- Family Movie Nights draw movie lovers of all ages for snacks and a movie in our large parish hall.
- The end-of-summer picnic at a local park attracts a lot of young families before their young ones return to school.
- Community dinners three times a year are popular, especially our Halloween-themed party.
- Our Memorial Receptions team prepares food and decorations for people who are having a memorial service at the church.
- The Men's and Women's Groups offer frequent fellowship, outings, and formation offerings such as retreats.
To learn more about this ministry, email .