Friday, October 12 – Sunday, October 14
Golden leaves, pumpkin pies and apples galore: Celebrate Fall in Julian!
October is a beautiful time of year at Camp Stevens: the air is turning crisp, but the days are still long; corn is drying and garlic is going into the ground. Come and enjoy Julian Apple Days here and around the town. Past harvest weekends have featured everything from pretzel baking in our wood-burning cob oven to scarecrow building. And we’ll always have some camp classics, like the climbing wall and evening campfires.
Bring family and friends to celebrate the bounty and beauty of this season’s gifts!
Rates (include all meals and activities):
- Blum Lodge Room (sleeps 6 with shared, hallway bathroom): $820
- Wolterstorff Lodge Room (sleeps 6 with shared, hallway bathroom): $840
- Bergstrom Lodge Room
- (sleeps 3 with private, in-room bathroom): $765
- (sleeps 4 with private, in-room bathroom): $860
- Lax-Sadler Lodge Room (sleeps 5-6 with private, in-room bathroom): $860
- Per Person (Dormitory-style): $195 (13 and over), $150 (ages 3-12)
Register at campstevens.org